Or Text a photo of your seat and your contact to 07954521265
Please note this number is for receiving text images only.
Once you have bought and received your replacement toilet seat we have detailed below some helpful hints on fitting and maintaining your new toilet seat.
In all events we at replacementtoiletseats.co.uk will always recommend that you refer to the manufacturers information and instruction regarding the fitting and maintenance of your new replacement toilet seat.
When fitting your seat consider the following to ensure you are able to acheive a good fit for your new toilet seat. This will prevent seat wobbling occuring and prevent the shortening of the seats life or early failure of the hinge.
- Before fitting the new seat ensure the area is clean.
- Remove any build up of limescale or similar which will then allow the seat seals to lay on the pan properly.
- Ready the seat for fitting and ensure the brackets are turned around so once fitted it does not appear too short for the pan.
- Some seats have multi hole points in the hinge plate to fit the screw into, so try these out to find the best fitting position for your seat onto the pan.
- Ensure any back screws are tight before tightening your seat down.
- Adjust your seat hinge to hand tight and avoid over tightening
- Maintain your seat by checking its hinge and fittings are firm regularly.
- Never stand on the toilet seat to reach for something as this will damage your seat.
We hope this is of use to you but please note the information we have provided here is for assistance and information only. We would always recommend that you follow the guidance of the manufacturer and their recomendation and instruction when fitting and maintaining your new replacement toilet seat.